Dear all,
Thanks for support.

Regards:
Anurag

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Richard Palin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Anurag,

You may also want to check out this archived thread of 61 messages on the
topic of 'new thread: high-tech field geology - pros and cons'. This will no
doubt answer the second part of your question in much more detail than you
initially wanted!

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A1=ind1104&L=GEO-TECTONICS#26

(If that link doesn't work, search the archive for the April 2011 entries:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=geo-tectonics)

Thanks,

Richard Palin

D.Phil Research Student,
Himalayan Studies Group

University of Oxford,
Department of Earth Sciences,
South Parks Road,
Oxford,
OX1 3AN,
United Kingdom

http://www.earth.ox.ac.uk/~richardp/

"If you have a question, go and ask the rock." - Dr Dave Waters

Anurag Mishra
Department of Earth Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
Roorkee, Haridwar