Hi Anurag,

If you speak to Professor Dilip Mukhopadhyay at Roorkee then he should be
able to point you to Midland Valley's Move software on your system. The
Institute have been part of our academic software initiative for many years.
If you do not have the latest version of FieldMove then e-mail me directly
([log in to unmask]) and we will sort you out. More details on FieldMove can be
found on our website: www.mve.com

Hope that helps and good luck with your project.

Best regards

Roddy

Dr R. J. Muir

Director