Giant model bridge pieces

Hello from rainy Manchester on the eve of a Bank Holiday weekend!

Can anybody suggest where I might be able to get a model of a bridge for school groups to use to reconstruct a local bridge as part of a session I currently run?  I’m not looking for something huge and made of foam – I would prefer it to be large size and made of wood or metal.

Happy weekend!

Amanda Phillipson

Formal Learning Manager

Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council

Bramall Hall

T:0161 488 4286

M: 07875 990308

Right Thing, Right Bin
Help save money and the environment by boosting your recycling and putting the right thing in the right bin. To find out more visit www.stockport.gov.uk/waste

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and
are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email, or any response to it, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport ICT, Corporate & Support Services via [log in to unmask] and then permanently remove it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk