I was fortunate to be awarded a Travelling Fellowship and used it to study the use of Costumed Interpretation in Museums and Heritage Sites in USA. It has proved immensely valuable and I would recommend anyone whose dreams fits the criteria to apply. There are often other classifications under which to apply.
So I suggest that you look closely, think how you can adapt your objectives to the heading and apply.
If anyone wants any advice on applying just contact be direct - off list.
Good luck
Peter Hood
www.pastpresent.org.uk