Hello GEM

I know it's a tricky one, but can anyone give me a rough price for the
following items during WW2 please?

Sausages

Offal (any kind)

Fish

Jam/marmalade

Also, can anyone give me a rough idea of how much people spent on food
per week?

I know availability and therefore prices fluctuated during the war so
I'm not after anything too exact, just some ball park figures.

Many thanks for your help!

Karen

Karen Hassall

Formal Learning Officer/LutonArts for Schools Co-ordinator (Maternity
Cover)

Luton Culture

Wardown Park Museum

Old Bedford Road

Luton

LU2 7HA

Tel 01582 546752

Email [log in to unmask]

IMPORTANT: Luton Cultural Services Trust routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent
and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures.

E-mails that contain encrypted material, program files, are obscene, inflammatory,
criminal, offensive, in breach of copyright or contain a virus or threat to Trusts`s
computer systems may be intercepted and/or deleted.

Internet communications are not secure.
The Trust is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent.

This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or
distribution may be unlawful.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Luton Cultural Services Trust HQ,
Luton Central Library,
St George's Street,
Luton, LU1 2NG,
tel: 01582 547470
or by using the reply option to this e-mail.
Then delete this message from your system.