Hi,

If I am a self-employed educator, working on museum projects and have volunteers working for me (that I have recruited myself, NOT the museums volunteers), do I need (in addition to my own public liability and professional indemnity insurance) employers liability insurance?

How would I safeguard a volunteer working with me?

Any information much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Lisa