Morning Gemmers,

I currently work at The Langley Academy in Slough as the Museum Learning Coordinator. The academy is based on the NYC Museum School and strives to use museum learning principles in the classroom through partnerships with museums and object handling. We have permanent installations and a temporary exhibition space all celebrating museums and collecting.

I am currently investigating how to engage this teenage audience through social media and online curating for my MA dissertation and I am looking for evidence of:

a) online resources being used by teenagers or secondary schools

b) examples of sustained engagement by teenagers outside the classroom.

I would be happy to share results and further details on the academy if you so wish.

Thanking you

Suzie Parr

Museum Learning Coordinator

(Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only)

http://www.langleyacademy.org/img/logos/TLA.gif

Langley Road

Langley, Slough

Berkshire, SL3 7EF

Direct: 01753 214486

Switchboard : 01753 214460

Fax : 01753 596321

www.langleyacademy.org

A Company Limited by Guarantee, Reg. Office: The Langley Academy, Langley Road, Langley, Slough, SL3 7EF, Registered in England No: 05358533, Charity Registration No. 1110449

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is private & confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this email or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful