Dear Sandra,

The email below (from the list) contains a script that lets you extract
the parameters of the eddy-current correction in the same way that
they are done for the functional pipeline in FEAT.  I think that should
give you what you want.

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;e2a42b99.1101

All the best,
	Mark