Dear FSL professors,

I got these error messages while running FIRST on my grid engine.
I ran "run_first_all -b -i {input} -o {output}" on a group of T1 image (after BETing).
All the results that generated are normal, and the *to_std_sub.nii.gz" images are well coregistered to the standard space.
Further, I have checked the sub-cortical masks overlapping on the original image, it looks OK for me.
Except, these error messages in the logs of every image.

-sh: module: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
-sh: error importing function definition for `module'

I am concerning whether this error message means some potential damages to the result.
Does anyone have met the same issue before, or have any idea on this problem?
My FSL version is 4.1.5

Thanks

Chao Suo
School of Psychiatry, UNSW