THanks for your answers. I have three covariates that are 3 different scores related to each other. i.e. cov_2 is the same test than cov_1 with an added cognitive component. Therefore I wanna determine the functional connectivity associated to that added cognitive component. Can I use thus their relationship [1 -1] on my experimental model? What is that output telling? Covariates are scaled and coverted to a Z-score.

So you say I could use independent experiments, convert the output to a Z-score and subtract the Z-map of cov_1 from Z-map of cov_2?

 --
Manuel Garcia-Garcia, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellowship
Phyllis Green and Randolph Cowen Institute for Pediatric Research
NYU Child Study Center
Phone: +1 (212) 263 4736
e mail: [log in to unmask]
215 Lexington Ave, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
USA
Sign up for a superb 5-day scientific program on Cognitive Neuroscience <http://www.icon11mallorca.org/index.php>  in
the beautiful island of Mallorca, including:
   • 9 keynote speakers <http://www.icon11mallorca.org/keynote.php>
   • 24 symposia <http://goog_120504725>  (100+ contributors) <http://www.icon11mallorca.org/symposia.php>
   • 500+ poster presentations <http://www.icon11mallorca.org/posters.php>
   • 750+ scientists and professionals already registered