Dear Bernardo,

I'm afraid that FIRST cannot segment the corpus callosum at present.
However, you can segment the white matter with FAST and then
extract the hemispheric plane with a FLIRT transformation to standard
space (or FNIRT if you think there is benefit in having it non-linear).
You would still need to extract the appropriate part manually (eliminating
other white matter structures present in this plane), but it would be
more efficient than a fully manual solution.

All the best,
	Mark