Hello, I am trying to get FSL up and running and am running into a problem with installing it on Windows 7. To complicate things, this is my first exposure to a Linux based system so please forgive my lack of knowledge on how to manipulate and maneuver through the Linux interface.

Here's my problem: I cannot seem to run the fsl installer. To simplify the process I put the sh file on my desktop along with the FSL_vm5_64 folder which contains all of the downloaded and extracted 64 bit FSL files. I attempted to run the installer according to the following command lines. The error is listed on the final line. Am I running this from the correct pathway if I have everything on my Windows desktop?

[fsl@localhost ~]$ cd ~/Desktop
[fsl@localhost Desktop]$ bash fsl_installer.sh
bash: fsl_installer.sh: No such file or directory

Thank you for your help. Any timely response would be most appreciated or even a discussion board attempt. Thank you.

-Erik Valenti