To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 7:28 PM
Subject: [FSL] Bedpostx error

Dear all,

I'm having difficulties in starting bedpostx. Here's what I get by trying with bedpostx_datacheck:

[root@localhost FSL_data]# bedpostx_datacheck bedpostx
bedpostx/data
data_type      INT16
dim1           128
dim2           128
dim3           19
dim4           130
datatype       4
pixdim1        1.9531250000
pixdim2        1.9531250000
pixdim3        6.5000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000
cal_max        0.0000
cal_min        0.0000
file_type      NIFTI-1+

bedpostx/nodif_brain_mask
data_type      INT16
dim1           128
dim2           128
dim3           19
dim4           1
datatype       4
pixdim1        1.9531250000
pixdim2        1.9531250000
pixdim3        6.5000000000
pixdim4        1.0000000000
cal_max        0.0000
cal_min        0.0000
file_type      NIFTI-1+

num lines in bedpostx/bvals
cat: bedpostx/bvals: No such file or directory
0
num words in bedpostx/bvals
cat: bedpostx/bvals: No such file or directory
0
num lines in bedpostx/bvecs
cat: bedpostx/bvecs: No such file or directory
0
num words in bedpostx/bvecs
cat: bedpostx/bvecs: No such file or directory
0
cat: bedpostx/bvals: No such file or directory
cat: bedpostx/bvals: No such file or directory
Runtime error (func=(main), adr=3): Divide by zero
cat: bedpostx/bvecs: No such file or directory
cat: bedpostx/bvecs: No such file or directory
Runtime error (func=(main), adr=3): Divide by zero
/usr/local/fsl/bin/bedpostx_datacheck: line 51: [: too many arguments
/usr/local/fsl/bin/bedpostx_datacheck: line 55: [: too many arguments
/usr/local/fsl/bin/bedpostx_datacheck: line 59: [: too many arguments
number of elements in bvals is not equal to number of vols in data
/usr/local/fsl/bin/bedpostx_datacheck: line 67: [: too many arguments

I would really appreciate any help I could get!  Thank you very much....