FSL & FMRIB Experts:

I'm experiencing a similar issue to this one from April when attempting to run the tbss_2_reg -T command in TBSS processing for N=204 cases on a MacPro workstation running 64bit OS 10.6.8.

The tbss_1_preproc ran successfully and copied/output the FA files, the FA mask, and the FA_to_target_warp files to the FA subdirectory and copied the originals to their own.

Here's the error:

[Drews-MacPro:~/Desktop/mytbss] DrewsMacPro% tbss_2_reg -T
wc: .commands: open: No such file or directory

I'm guessing that some environment variable or such is not configured properly, but I've been unable to identify the specific issue. Also, it seems that the final line of the tbss_2_reg script may not be functioning to test the presence of SGE, as a TBSS log file is created, but empty (0 bytes).

Thanks in advance.
Drew