hI,

I think I have a problem with installing or may be downloading FSL in UBUNTU
properly. Now, I can work with the terminal, but wen I do melodic ICA,
although it appears melodic.gica, I have problem with some templates or
masks the system needs and I suppose I don't have them, because when I open
fslview and look for opening  a standard image, there are no image to open.
So, I think I don't have atlases:  T2 brain 2mm....and so on. Could you help
me with this?

So, aplexyform and another processes with melodic aren't possible.

Any suggestion?

Many thanks.

Rosalia.