Fax: 01709 300601

From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gael Burns
Sent: 29 July 2011 14:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Waste Weight

Dear colleagues

I am trying to complete my emandate return and I am struggling on our
waste weight.

Does anyone know how heavy waste is in a 1100L wheelie bin?

Regards

Gael Burns
Facilities Manager, BSc (Hons)

Somerset College, Taunton

Direct tel:  01823 366494
Fax:  01823 366755
Mob: 07796 266 213
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web Site: www.somerset.ac.uk

 STOP! Do you really need to print off this e-mail?
Be Green - Keep it on the screen

Somerset College of Arts & Technology is protected by:- McAfee Antivirus
Suite and GFI MailEssentials Spam & Content Filtering.

--

This e-mail message (including attachments) is private, is intended for the recipient named in it and may contain information which is confidential and privileged.  No-one other than the named recipient may read, copy, rely on, redirect, save or alter the message, any part of it or any attachment to it in any way.  Thomas Rotherham College does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not represent those of Thomas Rotherham College unless specifically stated.  While reasonable effort has been made to ensure that this message is free of viruses, opening and using this message is at the risk of the recipient.