Sent: 31 August 2011 11:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ULNs

Our MIS deal with ULNs and do bulk downloads.

Jake Meechan

Guildford College

Sent: 31 August 2011 11:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ULNs

Hi All

Can I ask who in your organisation is responsible for obtaining and managing ULNs. We are quite a large College (approx 8000 students) and I have just been informed that as the ULN is an “exams number” we will now be responsible for gathering them. I thought ULNs were needed more for ILR returns and only for Diploma component quals (eg Functional Skills) where a complete Diploma is the end aim. Maybe I’m wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

P Please consider the environment and don't print this email unless you really need to.

STEPHEN COLLINSON - Examinations Officer
Direct: 01429 283814 | EMail: [log in to unmask]

Hartlepool College of Further Education, Stockton Street, Hartlepool TS24 7NT | Switchboard : 01429 295 111 | www.hartlepoolfe.ac.uk

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.

This e-mail & any files and attachments transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author/sender and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Chelmsford College or any associated or related company. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of, or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted with it is strictly prohibited & may be unlawful. We may monitor all email communication through our networks.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify Chelmsford College by e-mailing:[log in to unmask]
If you contact us by email, we may store your details to facilitate communication.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by Chelmsford College and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures.
--
Scanned by iCritical.