Sure, as long as pharma has not gagged them with confidentiality agreements.

I think the best way to conduct appraisal of trial prgramme would be a mixture of top-down pharma clinical study reports (with the sequence protocol - amendments - analysis plan - full study report) and eliciting all participants experiences with random sampling of diary cards. That's what regulators should be doing but we know that in the case of tamiflu at least one regulator just took what pharma gave them.