Amy

From: Evidence based health (EBH)
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jon Brassey
Sent: 03 August 2011 08:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Latest version of the TRIP Database

Hi All,

For those interested in searching for the evidence I thought you might be
interested in the latest version of TRIP has just been released -
www.tripdatabase.com.  Loads of new features, including:

*	Translate introduced, allowing users to translate the search results
and subsequent links into one of six languages (Spanish, German, French,
Italian, Portuguese and Welsh).
*	DOI (Digital object identifier) is displayed, this is to facilitate
the identification of full-text articles.
*	Clinical trials are now highlighted via a link to
clinicaltrials.gov.  The search term used on the site is sent to
guidelines.gov and the results returned to TRIP.
*	Clinical calculators related to the search terms are now displayed.
*	The ability to restrict the results to new research only.
*	The site is significantly faster
*	New results page design
*	Incorporating new content including medical education, and patient
decision aids as well as enhanced content from social media and videos (now
over 6,100)

Feel free to comment!

Best wishes

jon