Dear members,

Following on from previous events (2009, 2010) CETIS are holding anther Design Bash on 30 September at the University of Oxford.  Building on the model of previous design bashes, this free one day  event will provide an opportunity for those creating learning design systems and learning designs to come together in hands-on way to explore ways of sharing, storing and finding and re-using learning designs, and the wider issues relating to curriculum design and course management.

We also hope to extend our scope to those involved with building and using tools and standards dealing with course information e.g. describing learning opportunities (xcri), and competencies and also the growing number of OER resources that are now available.

The day will be very hands on with lots of time for discussion and sharing of experiences in an informal setting.  Based on feedback from previous events there will also be the opportunity for "lightening presentations" to give participants an opportunity to highlight experiences, systems, approaches etc.

The event will run from 10.30 - 4.00pm,  free to attend and lunch and refreshments will be provided.  More information and registration details are available @ http://designbash11.eventbrite.com/

Best regards,

Sarah

Programme Manager: JISC e-Learning Programme
JISC Innovation Group
3rd Floor, Beacon House
Queen's Road
Bristol