can this posted on the mailing list? thank you.
--
Elizabeth Darling PhD FRSA
Senior Lecturer in History of Art

e: [log in to unmask]
t: 00.44.(0)1865 483164

http://ah.brookes.ac.uk/staff/details/darling/

Newly published, see my: ‘Finella, Mansfield Forbes, Raymond McGrath, and Modernist Architecture in Britain,’ Journal of British Studies, 50 (January 2011): 125–155

New publication: see my essay, 'Britain Today at Expo '67' in Expo '67, Not Just a Souvenir, eds Rhona Richmann Kenneally and Johanne Sloane, University of Toronto Press, 2010, 47-60. http://www.utppublishing.com/Expo-67-Not-Just-a-Souvenir.html