I'm seeing some strange behaviour (Analysis 2.1.5, MacOSX, both fully updated). I'm in the restraints and violations window with a specific restraint set displayed and trying to see what is or isn't consistent with a model structure. I have several structures loaded.

In short, pretty much any time I pull down a structure from the menu just above the table, nothing happens – the number doesn't even change - and I get a traceback (below). However, if I then change the "value method" to whichever option isn't currently selected, the structure number updates to the last one I tried to set and the structure value column updates. I can switch between the methods just fine. So, the program is functional, but this is a bit bizarre. I haven't changed anything in the project in a while, but it worked fine last time I used it. Quitting without saving and restarting doesn't seem to matter.

Mostly I'm curious whether I've discovered a bug or if there's something odd with my project or system. Here's the traceback:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/python2.6/lib/python2.6/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1410, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/memops/gui/PulldownList.py", line 452, in <lambda>
    command = lambda n=index: self.setIndex(n, True)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/memops/gui/PulldownList.py", line 186, in setIndex
    self.callback(obj)
  File "/usr/local/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/ccpnmr/analysis/popups/BrowseConstraints.py", line 1541, in changeStructure
    if structure.models != self.violationListC.molStructures:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'molStructures'

--
C.  Andrew Fowler, Ph.D.          | University of Iowa
Associate Director                | B291 Carver Biomedical Research Building

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.