Dear All

                    I was working on a Human protein and expression and solubility is good in E.coli  and purification is One step (His-Tag), and i need to cleave the Histag before screens, if not the protein will precipitated and Aggregated, but after trying for 1.2 years i have crystals and they are with Organic solvents, (10 conditions), these crystals are inter grown like broccoli  shaped  and i tried seeding, but it is not successful, and even i tried  with additive screen but the result is the same .... is there is any idea to increase the size and shape of my protein crystals.

Any suggestions will be helpful for me

Thanks in Advance