John,

Since so many people have said it's flawless, I'd like to point out this is not always the case.  The particular version of the particular package that we have installs some system libraries that caused a program I use on a moderately frequent basis to crash every time I tried to open a file on a network drive.  It took me about 9 months to figure out what the cause was, during which time I had to manually copy things to the local drive before I could open them in that particular program.  The vendor of the encryption software has a newer version but our IT department is using an older version.  There is another workaround but it's kind of a hack.

So I'd say problems are very rare, but if you run into strange behavior, don't rule out encryption as a possible cause.

-Eric