This is from Ethan's very useful site, which should be known to everyone doing protein work at synchrotron sources:

http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/scatter/

http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/scatter/AS_form.html

The usual caveats apply... these calculations, especially for f", are often not especially accurate very near the peak. Chemistry causes small shifts in edge energies compared to the elemental state, and f" is often larger than the calculated value.  Still, you can see that your experiment was conducted close to and above (energy) the Fe K-edge,  Accordingly Fe is expected to make nontrivial dispersive and anomalous contributions at this energy.