Dear all,

We have an opening for a good postdoctoral position at the High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK), Tsukuba, Japan. The deadline for applications is September 30th 2011, with an expected start date in April 2012. Funding for this position will be for 1 year with possible renewal up to 3 years.

For further details regarding this position (Job No. IMSS11-5), please visit the following URLs:

http://www.kek.jp/intra-e/jobs/

http://www.kek.jp/intra-e/jobs/documents/pfim11-5e_000.pdf

Please do not reply to me directly - all the details for application are included in the above links.

I look forward to meeting you in Japan.

Kind regards,

-- Leo --