Some hints:

Richter et al. De novo enzyme design using Rosetta3. PLoS ONE (2011) vol. 6 (5) pp. e19230

Fleishman et al. Computational design of proteins targeting the conserved stem region of influenza hemagglutinin. Science (2011) vol. 332 (6031) pp. 816-21

Röthlisberger et al. Kemp elimination catalysts by computational enzyme design. Nature (2008) pp.

Careful - Advertisment!
http://www.mekentosj.com/papers/
Baker Seattle enzyme
Should also work in Pubmed, but Papers is just a different world.
I guess you can look at the top 100 and find something suitable to fit your bill.

Jürgen

P.S. if you don't have a Mac, well then forget about Papers.
P.P.S. might be a reason to buy one :-)