Dear All,

Due to some last minute cancellations, we have a couple of places remaining on the joint Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology at the University of Leeds and Rigaku Americas Corporation free BioSAXS workshop to be held at the University of Leeds on Friday 19th August 2011.

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] to register for the event, and places will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.

Workshop Programme (9am - 5pm)

* BioSAXS sample prep and data collection
Angela Criswell (Rigaku)

* BioSAXS hardware review
Joe Ferrara (Rigaku)

* BioSAXS data processing and interpretation
Eddie Snell (Hauptman-Woodward Institute)

* Hands-on ATSAS 2.4 data handling workshop

* Combining crystallography, scattering and spectroscopy for redox biology
Samar Hasnain (University of Liverpool)

Best wishes,

Olivia Sleator and Arwen Pearson

Olivia Sleator, Ph.D.