 >i imagine it would be annoying to view a 3dified film without 3d glasses.<

It was. We wondered on arrival why the tickets had become half-price (no-one
explained what had or hadn't happened, but this was in the county that gave
both Mrs Thatcher and Newton to the world, they're still haven't quite got
the hang of being human yet. The adjoining art gallery had an exhibition of
local artists, full of paintings of German Shepherd dogs and World War Two
RAF bombers, it said a lot)

And, yes, that heartbeat dubbing was a faux pas, though I always look
forward to a Herzog film, despite his little weaknesses.