Good Morning.

LEPMIS would be interested in developing a cost effective replacement.

We would like to know what is believed to be the important design aspects for such a product. I have a short list for starters.

1) USB line powered

2) No external drivers needed

3) 9pin D connector for TASH type devices

4) five off 3.5mm jack sockets for individual switches

This could be implemented quite readily.

5) Time dependent acceleration profile for the mouse speed

6) A Left Click Latch upon holding - Right Click upon holding further

These are a possibility but would need a little more thought.

We look forward to your replies.

With all best regards,

Geoff Harbach
LEPMIS

Long Eaton Powered Mobility Integration Service
Unique Solutions for Unique People
Integrated Systems for an Integrated Life Style
on the Web
LEPMIS.co.uk e-mail [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this communication is in commercial and/or clinical confidence.
No part of this communication may be forwarded by any means without the consent of this author.
If you receive this communication by mistake you must destroy it. You must not act on any information it contains.
Firewall and virus protection in place but no liability is accepted from subsequent receipt of this communication.
This communication is not secure, do not disclose personal information which could identify you.
Do not disclose in a reply any information that you would not wish made public.
Data Protection Act applies to clinical and personal information received.