Good Morning.

LEPMIS would be interested in developing a cost effective  replacement.

We would like to know what is believed to be the important design aspects
for such a product. I have a short list for starters.

1) USB line powered

2) No external drivers needed

3) 9pin D connector for TASH type devices

4) five off 3.5mm jack sockets for individual switches

This could be implemented quite readily.

5) Time dependent acceleration profile for the mouse speed

6) A Left Click Latch upon holding - Right Click upon holding further

These are a possibility but would need a little more  thought.

We look forward to your replies.

With all best regards,

Geoff Harbach
LEPMIS

Long Eaton  Powered Mobility Integration Service
Unique Solutions  for Unique People
Integrated Systems for an Integrated Life Style
on the  Web LEPMIS.co.uk e-mail  [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this communication is  in commercial and/or
clinical confidence.
No part of this communication may  be forwarded by any means without the
consent of this author.
If you receive  this communication by mistake you must destroy it. You must
not act on any  information it contains.
Firewall and virus protection in place but no  liability is accepted from
subsequent receipt of this communication.
This  communication is not secure, do not disclose personal information
which could  identify you.
Do not disclose in a reply any information that you would not  wish made
public.
Data Protection Act applies to clinical and personal  information received.