This is good news thanks Karen - will keep a lookout.

I agree there are lots of tie-ins with SBRI and TSB interest in AT and AAC - the two competitions re Navigation of Text and Simple Gestures are having lots of interest.

Also if we are successful as JISC Techdis in obtaining a high quality voice for AAC users and other disabled users in England then also there needs to be some thought as to how  your clients can also access such a voice  (Free of charge I wonder?)

All the best

Regards
Sal
Sal Cooke
Director  JISC TechDis
c/o The Higher Education Academy Building
Innovation Way
York Science Park
YORK
YO10 5BR

email:  [log in to unmask]
Tel:      +44 (0)1904 717580
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 200 979
Fax:     +44 (0)1904 717505
www.jisctechdis.ac.uk
Skype:     saltechdis
Twitter:   #saltechdis

JISC Techdis:  a leading UK advisory service on technology and inclusion  is a member of JISC Advance