Heralded will do for me.

<hits install>

From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Thompson
Sent: 02 August 2011 17:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Yes, but what does it actually DO??

Hi

The 11.5 'service pack' is in fact the much heralded upgrade to DNS V 11.5

see this link for example

http://www.speechcomputing.com/node/3774

Simon

Simon Thompson
Director, TuitionZone Ltd

Telephone 07974 729 847
Address 17, Glanville Road, Tavistock, PL19 0EB
Email  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] Internet
<http://www.tuitionzone.co.uk/> www.tuitionzone.co.uk

TUITIONZONE LIMITED VAT Reg No 920 6778 13.
Reg. in England No 6401528.
Reg. Office: Suite 8, 29 Harley Street, London, W1G 9QR

On 2 August 2011 17:02, Michael Parry