Dear List

Would colleagues be able to recommend a supplier of portable table top display cases?  These are for short term display only – evening events etc. so would need to be lockable and fairly easily to handle, but (dare I say it) not necessarily of the highest conservation standards.  Something so that we can show off the gems without fear of spilt glasses of wine…

With thanks

Sarah

Sarah C Jane MA RMARA

Archivist and Special Collections Officer

University College Falmouth and University of Exeter Cornwall Campus

Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9EZ

T: 01326 254303

M: 07789 745530

www.falmouth.ac.uk/archives

Please note I work Monday - Thursday only

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and then delete it. Unless it specifically states otherwise this email does not form part of a contract.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of University College Falmouth. You should carry out your own virus check before opening any attachment. University College Falmouth accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses