Hello everyone: here at the Shakespeare Centre Library & Archive (part of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust) our reader printer from microform has just died on us. Given it's limited (though important) use we're struggling to justify the expense of replacing it and I wondered if anyone knew of one that was no longer in use and which they wanted to offload at low cost.

Any replies off-list please.

Many thanks

John Benson

Collections Archivist

Shakespeare Centre Library and Archive
Henley Street
Stratford-upon-Avon
CV37 6QW

tel  +44[0]1789 204016
fax  +44[0]1789 296083
e-mail  [log in to unmask]
Web address:  http://www.shakespeare.org.uk
Registered Charity No:209302

Opening hours:  Wednesday to Friday 10am to 4.30pm;  Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm. In special circumstances it may be possible to arrange access to Collections outside normal opening hours. Please see our website for more details.

Check out our new blog at http://findingshakespeare.co.uk

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY - www.maildefender.net