Dear Mark,

Thank you this. It is an excellent tool. I will surely make use of it
in my work with third year student teachers on Research and
Service-Learning. It is amazing what work students can complete in
twelve weeks ..this will support the teaching of writing a proposal and
completing a research project.

all the best
Angela James

>>> Mark Schofield <[log in to unmask]> 2011/08/04 03:42 PM

Dear Colleagues
Attached is a tool which I have used colleagues and students to use to
get into school based research activities. It can be adapted and
customised and I know it is not perfect. You may think it is useful,
or
terrible, but I offer it in the spirit of sharing and a hope that it
may
be useful somewhere.
Best wishes and regards to you all
Mark (from a wet, rainy England)

Professor Mark Schofield
Dean of Teaching and Learning Development
Academic Director, the SOLSTICE Centre for Excellence in Teaching and
Learning
Director of the Centre for Learning and Teaching Research
Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
National Teaching Fellow
Edge Hill University
St Helens Road
Ormskirk
L39 4QP
Lancashire
England
Tel 01695 584101
e-mail     [log in to unmask]

>>> "MATSOGA, J. (DR.)" <[log in to unmask]> 04/08/2011 13:22 >>>
Tshidi please print it we would see how we may use it when preparing
materials for Action Research workshops.

Dr Joseph Thoko Matsoga
Senior Lecturer, Curriculum & Instruction
University of Botswana
Faculty of Education
Department of Educational Foundations
P. O. BOX 702