Dear Allstat,

With the jobs market flourishing in spite of the downturn if you are an econometrician or statistician with over 2 years commercial experience and beyond we could have exactly the right role for you.

With a significant increase in the analytical positions across the industries from Finance, Banking, Insurance (especially credit risk and Solvency II) and Consulting, to Marketing and Management Consultancies if you want to explore your career options or move up the seniority ladder then give us a call or send your CV in confidence. Whether you are looking to aquire new skills, focus your efforts more exclusively on management and startegy, whatever your desires we can shed light on what options are avaliable to you and your career, options that may never have passed through your mind. Let’s see whether we can help you find what you’re looking for.

Are you a Statistician, Analyst, Econometrician, Quantitative Analyst? Haven't found what you are looking for? If you are looking for a statistical role within the analysis market then give us a call or visit our website. We have a variety of jobs available for Statisticians or Econometricians. Try visiting us at WorldWideWeb @ corporate-recruiter.co.uk

Location: London

Salary: Negotiable up to 75K depending upon qualification, skills and experience

To apply or for more information:

Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask] Please quote ref: AS/1836/SC in the subject line

Kind regards

Angela Smythe

Corporate Recruiter
020 7861 9987