Dear All,

Imperial's TOR  attached.

Best wishes
Christine

From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beaufoy, Sandra
Sent: 10 August 2011 08:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Supporting LGB Staff

Hi Louise

I am also in the process of up-dating information to support LGBT staff and also to resurrect the staff LGBT group - any information you receive would you mind sharing with me please?

I would also like to see Terms of Reference for staff groups - to include LGBT, BME and staff/student carer groups - if anyone could help, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks

Sandra

Mrs Sandra Beaufoy
HR Adviser - Equality and Diversity