Hi Helen

I was seconded to the ECU in 2006 to undertake research on bullying and
harassment issues, part of which was a survey of institutions.  At that
time, we received responses from 61 of the 140 institutions we contacted, of
which 57 had a formal policy.  If you are interested, I would be happy to
send you a copy of the summary report of the survey, although this is of
course a few years out of date.

Best wishes

Jill

Jill Scott

Managing Director

Flexible Work Solutions Ltd (Registered Company Number 05739783

Training and consultancy support for equality and diversity

Phone:  01538 361389

E-mail   <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

  _____