I have just returned from my annual weeks culture in Edinburgh away from email.  Thank you everyone who replied to my original post concerning Technicon AAI and AAII.  I hope to reply to you all individually asap as I will certainly be taking some of you up on your offers of help.

No one has responded concerning the early Radiometer blood gas models, so I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has any useful information or contacts.

Mike Addison

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk