In fear of being shot down for showing my ignorance, could I please ask the collective brain what the clinical relevance of urine urea measurement is?
I note that for the last UKNEQAS Urine Chemistry distribution (number 66), 260 labs returned results for this analyte.

Thanks,

Sally

Dr Sally Brady
Clinical Biochemist
Blood Sciences
The Hillingdon Hospital
01895 279924

IMPORTANT NOTE:
This E-Mail may contain information which is sensitive, confidential
and/or protected by law (e.g.; Data Protection Act,
Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Act).
This information may only be used for the purposes for which it is
supplied. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail you
may not use this information for any purpose or disclose it to any
other person and the sender would appreciate a reply E-mail
confirming that all of the information contained herein has been
erased.

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk