From: Accident and Emergency Academic List on behalf of ACAD-AE-MED automatic digest system
Sent: Sun 31/07/2011 00:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ACAD-AE-MED Digest - 20 Jul 2011 to 30 Jul 2011 (#2011-38)

There is 1 message totaling 105 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Radio 4 program

Date:    Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:09:50 +0100
From:    Ray McGlone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Radio 4 program

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b012l2yv/File_on_4_An_Emergency_Crisis/

"With many NHS hospitals facing financial problems, A&E departments are
closing or being replaced by Urgent Care Centres. Allan Urry investigates
the impact on patients."

You might want to listen to this on iplayer. John Heyworth was interviewed

Ray McGlone

End of ACAD-AE-MED Digest - 20 Jul 2011 to 30 Jul 2011 (#2011-38)

Scanned by iCritical.