Dear colleagues,

I hope you are having an interesting and fun summer so far. Mine has been definitely made interesting (but also challenging) by the diverse (species-wise) assemblage I am working on. I am posting some links to sets of photographs below so you can have a go at helping me identify those specimens if you have the time. There are photographs for all tastes, mollusks (mostly so please help me fellow malacologists), fish, birds and even a reptile jaw (I think). I will be back asking for more of your opinions on bird identifications soon but here is what i have for now:

1(bird) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627167265625/
2(reptile) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627167197251/
3 (mammal?/bird?) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627167154723/
4(mollusk) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627291451812/
5 (mollusk) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627291382916/
6 (fish) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627166942261/
7 (mollusk?) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627167265625/
8 (fish) http://www.flickr.com/photos/59255808@N07/sets/72157627291824048/

Enjoy and thank you in advance for all your help.

Cheers,

Angelos