Dear Friends,

Many thanks to all of you who have contacted me off list, during this dreadful time.

I will keep this message very brief.

There will be a National moment of silence in Nordic countries at 12.00 central European time, or GMT + 1.

These murders have left us all shocked and grieving for those innocent men, women and defenseless children who have been murdered by this person.

Our thoughts and prayers go to those family members who have lost loved ones and in some cases still wait to receive the most terrible information that a parent can receive.

Anthony Slater

Director, Phoenix House Haga.

President, European Federation of Therapeutic Communities.

Folkenborgveien 198 - N 1850 Mysen, Norway.

Tlf: +47 69 89 82 50.

Fax: 47 69 89 82 51.

e-post: [log in to unmask]

http://www.phoenixhouse.no