OK - sorry if i have created a storm in a teacup here.

I can access the gocdb with the cert reloaded into both another computer (linux with firefox) and on the same computer with chrome instead of firefox.

So I guess it is some cache or remembering .... but I have now removed the other cert(s) completely and restarted the browser several times but still can't access it on that browser.

Anyway as I have something working I am ok - kind of wanted to move to chrome anyway - sorry for the noise (if it is noise).

Wahid

On 29 Jul 2011, at 10:03, Stephen Burke wrote:

> Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
>> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wahid Bhimji said:
>> Does someone know what the problem could be ? Seems to work for
>> Andy....
>
> Are you sure the browser is presenting the right certificate? Sometimes they remember the last one they used, even if it was wrong. As with others this works for me even though I don't have write access.
>
> Stephen

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.