Dear SPMers and experts,

I am running a fMRI analysis  with 4 conditions and 3 groups (g1=22,g2=17,g3=25). I am using a flexible factorial design with main effect of subject and interaction of groupXcondition.

Along with the canonical contrasts, I now need to create a F contrast that reveals voxel showing some form of response that can be induced by the conditions, like the one that would be specified by using eye(12) in a full factorial design with the same conditions and groups.

Is there a way to build this contrast in a flexible factorial design?

Any help would be appreciated!

Stefania