Dear David,

I'm not sure what you mean by "run a function in the SPM GUI". The ArtRepair toolbox comes with its own interactive GUI. If it is installed inside SPMs toolbox folder, then SPM should pick it up. You should find the toolbox in the "Tools" dropdown in the SPM menu window. As far as I know, there is no batch GUI configuration for ArtRepair tools. "Call MATLAB function" is a generic way to call any kind of MATLAB function from within a batch. To use it, you will have to figure out the exact syntax of the function call you want to execute. Using this knowledge, you will have to specify the function name or handle, order and type of input and output arguments in "Call MATLAB function".

Hope this helps,

Volkmar