bring up batch interface, 'estimate' is under 'stat'.

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Beaumont [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] RunnIn ing estimation model in batch mode

In  spm8 I can create a batch file which will set up a design for an estimation model, but I can’t find any way of actually running the model. I created the batch file by saving spm commands as a .m file and editing, but when I do this for the “estimate” command I get an empty matrix.  I will need to run this sequence for lots of samples, so automating it is quite important.

Helen Beaumont
ISBE
University of Manchester
Stopford Building, Oxford Rd
Manchester M13 9PT
Tel: 0161 275 1259

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.