From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Dianne Patterson [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] SPM/MATLAB Crashing

Just to add another data point:

I just upgraded to Mac OSX snow leopard 10.6.8 (including the Java update).

 java -version
java version "1.6.0_26"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_26-b03-384-10M3425)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.1-b02-384, mixed mode)

I'm using Matlab 7.12.0 (R2011a).

SPM and other gui tools seem to be working fine. No crashing.

-Dianne