Dears SPMers,

I ran a repeated measures flexible factorial anova with the within subject factor condition (repetition) (3 levels) & the between subject factor group (2 levels) following main effects & interactions:

Main effect1 subject
Main effect 2 group
Main effect 3 condition (repetition)
Interaction 2 x 3 (group x repetition)

the F-contrast for the group x repetition effect revealed significant interaction effects.

Now: how can I further analyses the direction of the interaction effect? - My Ideas:

1. t-contrast to test for an directional effect
2. plot the responses

Would it be valid? And regarding plotting the responses: should I plot the F contrast or the t-contrast (or is it the same?)

Thanks in advance & kind regards

ben